Mission: Empower our employees to enhance their and others’ health and well-being.
Vision: Engage and integrate managers and employees through charity.
Our 6 values are built on our strengths and beliefs.
- Be Eco - Promote environmental awareness
- Be Active - Promote Health Culture
- Be Present - Contribute Positively to the Societies
- Be Fun - Philanthropy by having fun
- Be Savvy - Upskill Yourself and Others
- Be Example - Inspire by the example
CRCO Poland is collecting money for Charity of the Year through different campaignsREAD MORE
Problem We Are Trying to Solve
Improve the comfort of living for the hospice patients and make people aware of the existence of hospices, and thus change their perception that hospice should not be associated with death only.
How We Are Going To Do It
CRCO Poland is collecting money for Charity of the Year through different campaigns
With support from Credit Suisse, the St. Christopher’s Oncological Hospice Foundation will be able to provide comprehensive end-of-life care to patients and support their families.
Long Term Impact
The primary goals is to help hospice to:
- relieve the physical and emotional suffering of patients and those who care for them
- promote the dignity of patients to the greatest extent possible
- support patients and their families in finding personal fulfilment as they deal with end-of-life challenges
What We Need To Do
Donate for the Poland Credit Suisse Charity of the Year