A key part of our IC Mission is "we act as teams". With the aim of fostering team spirit and doing good, we invite you to "team up for others" across departments and locations. It will be a great opportunity to meet in person and get to know your colleagues from different departments. We have prepared a set of sport challenges in Zurich, Dublin, Wroclaw and Luxembourg in September with the goal of supporting a charity in each location. Following the challenge, we will finish the evening with a get-together.
Please all participate and let’s have fun doing good together!READ MORE
Problem We Are Trying to Solve
Foundation Ukraine is a young and active non-governmental organisation that operates on the territory of Lower Silesia. Every day, they create the space for education, development, and integration of migrants: they provide support, knowledge, connections, and opportunities, help refugees find themselves in the Polish environment.
How We Are Going To Do It
IC employees in all locations have the possibilty to donate before the event, during the event or after the event.
Fundacja Ukraina helps refugees in following areas:
- Creation of multicultural space for integration of immigrants
- Provision of Informational and educational support, legal assistance
- Creation of conditions for experience exchange and good practice through organisation of trainings, conferences and study visits.
- Improvement of English and Polish language skills of immigrants
- Creation of conditions for constant self-development of employees and volunteers
Long Term Impact
Thanks to the financial support from donators, companies and through the volunteer work Fundacja Ukraina is able to achive their goals in difficult times.
What We Need To Do
We will send out the communication/details to our employees and motivate them to donate by TWINT and / or credit card until September 23, 2022.